- BioAnalytical and Formulation Summit (Prague, September, 12-13): Spectralys gives a presentation entitled “FTIR spectroscopy as a multi-parameter analytical tool for stability studies and batch consistency testing of therapeutic proteins”
- Next-generation antibodies and protein analysis (Ghent, October, 16-17)
- World Biosimilar congress (Basel, October, 31 – November, 1)
- Current trends in membrane protein biophysics (Namur, December, 1)
Spectralys gives a presentation entitled “Structural assessment and quantification of your protein made easy” on May, 12th at 11:30 AM at the Biopark in Gosselies (Auditorium Brachet, IBMM). No registration is required!
New scientific paper published this month in the Biopharm International Journal.
- BioFIT in Lille (30 November – 1 December 2016)
- BioWIN Day in Brussels (8 December 2016), where Spectralys Biotech has been selected to pitch during the Start Up Slams session
- Séminaire de l’Ecole Doctorale Thématique en Sciences Parmaceutiques, ULB, “Bridging the gap between proteomics and glycomics”, in Brussels (19 December 2016)
- PepTalk – The Protein Science Week in San Diego, where Audrey Hanard will be presenting the tremendous potential of FTIR as a Multi-Parameter Analytical Tool for accelerated screening of biosimilar candidates, stability studies and batch consistency testing of therapeutic proteins (9-13 January 2017)